Aqualung Legend LX Supreme....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hansjacobsson

Registered
Reaction score
Hello.

I wonder if anyone here got experience of Legend LX Supreme?

I dont have anything to compare it with so i hope someone her could help me...
Should i bye it...??

The guy in "my" store told me that LX Supreme is the best....?
I only dive in scandinavian waters..... Brrrr..

/Hans

I would buy it I got the catalog from aqua lung and they have a reg clalled the glacier its for the cold water go to www.aqualung.com to order there catalog they do not sell over the internet so you will have to go to you local lds. I love them. I am buying the bcd and the lx titan reg

I have two I bought last year. They work great after about 340 dives. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Hello.
I´ve ha read about glacia but i think that the Legend is better, cause everyone i talk to say´s that Lgend is Aqualung´s absolute best regulator... but compared to other brand´s... i dont know..

/Hans

The Legend LX is an awesome regulator but do not buy the LX Supreme. The Supreme is the exact same regulator only the factory detunes the intermediate pressure for cold water diving to prevent free-flow. Oh yeah and they put a snowflake emblem on the reg too. Save some money and buy just the LX. It's the same thing and if you want you can have your local dive shop tune it down for cold water diving. It takes five minutes tops to tune it down. :thumb: :fro:

mike_s:
Dive Sports (http://www.divesports.com) has the Aqualung Legend's on a big sale right now.... There is a link to it on their website.

I know this topic has been thoroughly discussed on other threads and I certainly don't want to start it again. But I feel it is important to point out that the reg would then come without a manufacturers warranty. It may be (you'll need to check) warrantied by Dive Sports, but not by Aqua Lung. How big of a risk that is for you is really for you to decide. I just wanted to make sure that you were informed.

Ooppss. Just remembered that you're in Sweden. There is a chance that AquaLung's policy may be different in Europe. I know in the US internet sales void the warranty. May or may not be the case in Sweden.

Also, regarding the question of whether or not to get the Supreme. I believe the price difference in only $15. The cold water mouthpiece alone is probably worth that.

Divin'Hoosier:
I know this topic has been thoroughly discussed on other threads and I certainly don't want to start it again. But I feel it is important to point out that the reg would then come without a manufacturers warranty. It may be (you'll need to check) warrantied by Dive Sports, but not by Aqua Lung. How big of a risk that is for you is really for you to decide. I just wanted to make sure that you were informed.

Sorry Divin'Hoosier, but that's incorrect. It's true that generally internet sales entail loss of warranty (especially in the case of grey market sales a la Leisure Pro) but that is NOT the case with Dive Sports. I just bought my Apeks XTX-200 from Phil at Dive Sports and it is most definitely warranted, same as Aqua Lung products. If in any doubt you can check the AL website, DS is indeed a legitimate dealer as listed there.

I know this may be of little relevance to someone in Sweden, i just wanted to make the clarification because i dealt with DS, had a great experience and wouldn't want this misconception to linger for other potential buyers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom