Aqualung Legend LX Supreme....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here in Sweden we can bye Aqua Lung stuff like alla other things on internet, there are NO limitations. You can see the exact price include tax and freight.

Here is one example:
http://www.seaprodivers.se/index.php?cPath=38

I don´t know what rules you have in the states but here.... there are no rules about selling stuff on the internet. It´s the exact same rules like they have in an ordinary shop.

I don´t know if i´m missunderstanding your discussion but correct me if i´m wrong !!

/Hans

Divin'Hoosier:
Thanks for the clarification. For those of us who frequently purchase goods off of the internet, like I do, that is good news. However, I am curious how Dive Sports is able to get around what I thought was an AquaLung limitation. So your reg came with a warranty card so that it can be services at a LDS under warranty?

By the way, I have purchased from Dive Sports before. I just recently bought my M1 Momentum dive watch from them.

I didn't receive the package yet. It's due to arrive tomorrow, can't wait!

OK, enough about this, this is pure hijacking! To get back on topic, Hans that website that you posted seems to have good prices (Legend LX Supreme + Legend octo is about $500, right?), would that also come with a warranty? If so, that's a pretty good deal, it's about as much as Scubastore, which of course would come without a manufacturer's warranty.

Hansjacobsson:
Hello.

I wonder if anyone here got experience of Legend LX Supreme?

I dont have anything to compare it with so i hope someone her could help me...
Should i bye it...??

The guy in "my" store told me that LX Supreme is the best....?
I only dive in scandinavian waters..... Brrrr..

/Hans

According to your profile you already have one.

theatis:
I didn't receive the package yet. It's due to arrive tomorrow, can't wait!

OK, enough about this, this is pure hijacking! To get back on topic, Hans that website that you posted seems to have good prices (Legend LX Supreme + Legend octo is about $500, right?), would that also come with a warranty? If so, that's a pretty good deal, it's about as much as Scubastore, which of course would come without a manufacturer's warranty.

OK, and yes that with a manufacturer's warranty.
I think i already have made my choise - i will bye the Legend LX Supreme.
Right now i have a poseidon Cyklon regpack from 1992 i got it from my grandfather....

Best regards
/Hans Jacobsson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom