Aqualung Lengend Configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GyroHip

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to know if it would make any differance to the performace of my first or second stage if I connect the second stage hoses so that the first stage is effectively upside down when attached to the bottle?

Thanks

There is something in the Legend ((LX)Supreme) manual about one of the ports being preferred for their second stage.

According to Aqualung there is an up and a down.

Annoyingly it seems that right side up is not the way that gives it a lower profile. Check your manual for reference to this.

I skimmed through the manual. I will do a proper read through thank u.

The manual I received with the regulator and octo does not make any mention of using the specific ports for the secondstages.

Guess I will have to contact Aqualung directly.

The only other issue I can see is what you have on the reg

For me I have a vytec transmitter and if the dry seal is face down then that solid transmitter is facing up and begging to get hit.

COnsidering how fast a tnk empties when I hp port goes I'd rather have the two HP's underneatch and the LP's on top.

Did you ever find anything out?

I've been wanting to try the ol' upside down setup myself

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom