what would you buy

• aqulaung legend/suunto cobra

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • mares abyss/aeris ai

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Legend/Cobra, that is exactly what I have...

I think something that is often overlooked is the warranty of the product. Both the Mares regs and Aeris computers have only a two-year warranty. All Aquqlung regs have a lifetime warranty and the Suunto computers have a five-year warranty. It pays to think long-term.

Own a Legend and an Apek ATX50. Love the Legend. Have an Oceanic Datamax ProPlus2 PDC. Looked at the Cobra and liked it. Oceanic won over on the budget side.

I have a Legend/Aeris Atmos 2. I really like both. I liberal computer can be used more conservatively but not the other way.

CIRE320:
I think something that is often overlooked is the warranty of the product. Both the Mares regs and Aeris computers have only a two-year warranty. All Aquqlung regs have a lifetime warranty and the Suunto computers have a five-year warranty. It pays to think long-term.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
http://www.aqualung.com/product_warranties_b.html
read the find print , the pro-rate everything after 2 yrs. So its a 2 yr warranty not life time and 2 yrs on Suunto. again read the find print. Not saying its bad gear just misleading warranty

I have an Aqua Lung Legend and a Sunnto Cobra. Prior to buying my Cobra I had an Aeris AI. I like the ease of the functions on the Aeris but my first one went crazy after 30 dives so it was returned and I was sent a new one and that new one flooded after 10 dives. After that I bought a Cobra, I like the Cobra, its fuctionality is not as simple as the Aeris but the Computer interface for the Sunnto stuff is superior to Aeris. Very pleased the Aqua Lung/Sunnto combination.

Skip

Back
Top Bottom