Are Henderson Core Warmers cut larger to go over another wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamikey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm having trouble getting an answer. Should I order the same size (XL-Long) as my 7/5 Hyperstretch? Should my girlfriend order a size 8 to go over a size 6?

Thanks.

I think so. In my experience, Henderson hyperstrech's are cut large period.

scubamikey:
I'm having trouble getting an answer. Should I order the same size (XL-Long) as my 7/5 Hyperstretch? Should my girlfriend order a size 8 to go over a size 6?

Thanks.

They are not cut larger. You should order the same size as your suit size, assuming your suit fits snugly and properly. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
They are not cut larger. You should order the same size as your suit size, assuming your suit fits snugly and properly. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Thanks, do they come in XL-Long to accomodate a longer torso? I would like to use one with my 7/5mm XL-Long suit.

Also, I can't seem to get to the divesports.com page.

scubamikey:
Thanks, do they come in XL-Long to accomodate a longer torso? I would like to use one with my 7/5mm XL-Long suit.

Also, I can't seem to get to the divesports.com page.

They make XLs... I think the largest is a 3XL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom