Are Seadive masks good quality?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought one for my girlfriend from the DiveGearExpress site. I went for the UltraVision-S because she has a small thin face, and complained of her nose being pinched with other masks. So, this one looked like it would do the trick. It fit her perfectly (too small for me, I tried it as a backup mask). We only used it on 2 dives, so I can´t be very extensive on long term reliability or quality. But the mask looks as good quality as any other mask in the price range. It looks like many other masks, so I guess they buy OEM for the skirt and mask, and maybe put some more thought on the viewing surface. Not sure really.

I have worn out many masks over the years and recently bought a Seadive mask. I like the large, very soft skirt. I like the anti fog. I like the different coatings they have available for lenses. I would buy another.

There is something wrong with their website. In the past it had many, many pages.

I have worn out many masks over the years and recently bought a Seadive mask. I like the large, very soft skirt. I like the anti fog. I like the different coatings they have available for lenses. I would buy another.

There is something wrong with their website. In the past it had many, many pages.

Hey Lee, which one did you get?

I just bought one for my girlfriend from the DiveGearExpress site. I went for the UltraVision-S because she has a small thin face, and complained of her nose being pinched with other masks. So, this one looked like it would do the trick. It fit her perfectly (too small for me, I tried it as a backup mask). We only used it on 2 dives, so I can´t be very extensive on long term reliability or quality. But the mask looks as good quality as any other mask in the price range. It looks like many other masks, so I guess they buy OEM for the skirt and mask, and maybe put some more thought on the viewing surface. Not sure really.

Hey Gaucho. That's the same site I'm looking at! They're actually 15 minutes from my home so I plan on going over in person to try one one. Thanks for the feedback.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom