Are Sharks teeth bad luck???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as far as i'm concerned believing a shark's tooth, or any other inanimate object will have an affect on how your life turns out is bunkum.

if you like the tooth wear it, but only for that reason rather than because you feel you need it.

and i have to say that any aquarium gift shop will sell packets of fossilised shark teeth.

Bad luck, very bad.

I was wearing mine yesterday coming back from a dive when my truck caught on fire on the freeway, melting my brakelines. I was skillful, (lucky?), enough to get off the freeway, get it parked, and put out the fire without hitting anything or burning up.

Bit more adventure than I wanted. :wacko:

Oh, well, the dive was good.

We used to comb the beaches for sharks teeth when I was a kid in Florida. It was so exciting to find them - I always thought they were lucky - not UNlucky. Lots of people wear them on chains even.

Guess it depends on the culture.

Go ahead and wear it..........Good Lick

As everyone else said, they are only bad luck when they are still attached to the shark and the shark is attached to you!!! Besides, Its fate, not luck!! [looks away from the black cat and knocks on wood] :kitty:

Back
Top Bottom