Are the Avanti Quattro power full foot fins existing in small sizes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaMissJude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A few of my colleagues recently bought some Avanti Quattro power full foot fins and are very happy with it... So, my pair of open heel Avanti Quatro starting to get pretty old, I started to have a look online at the Avanti Quatro Power full foot... What was y disapointement to not find anything smaller than 40-41...
Maybe (hopefully) I didn't look properly?
If however, I did look properly, is Mares planning to make these fins in small sizes available? (I'm a 36-37)

Thanks!

Soooooooo... I guess that the answer is "No", Mares is not planning to make these fins available for small sizes. Too bad :-(

That appears to be the only sizes they're made in:

Product Details
Code: 410301
Colors: yl, bl, bk
Sizes: 40/41, 42/43, 44/45
Blade: 45cm
Material: Thermoplastic rubber Tecralene®

Cressi Reaction Pro's are available in 36/37. At least here in the U.S. Some of their sizing goes pretty small, I used to supply them for a grade school pre-scuba class.

Cressi Scuba Fins swimming free diving scuba fins good thrust soles excellent grip comfortable foot pocket

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom