Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Hogarthian

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • none of the above

Votes: 27 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...

blah, blah, blah...

I don't dive with the long hose.

I practice all of the above often.

Why do you have to practice not diving with a long hose? Is it because deep down inside you really, really want one? :D

SeaJay once bubbled...

I'm a nice guy, and therefore I can never be DIR.
Now, I find that insulting.

Oh, come on, SeaJay... it was only a couple weeks ago that we determined you a jerk? <ducks>

...Or storyteller, or copyright infringer, or SOMETHING. :D

Heck, I just wanna go diving... And talk about diving on my surface interval...

Hey SeeJay, slight off the topic here, but it was kinda bugging me... how come you look different on these two photographs? imean the one of your avatar and the one on the profile..

Just curious.

-VT

Lol. Just kidding.

Well... One's with longer hair, windblown from a day's diving, and shot "upwards" making me look like some muscle-freak. :)

The other is me with short hair, done up while I'm in the office. No sunglasses.

I think my daily look is somewhere in-between. :)

You aren't the first to notice that. In fact, I've been questioned similarly about totally different photos.

I can tell you that I'm a big guy, and that any weight loss/gain (which is common for me according to season, diet, etc.) is really obvious in my face...

Maybe I should have some new pictures taken. Those are about a year old (and only like three months apart).

Actually, it's a good thing that my face is so different from picture to picture. Otherwise, someone might recognize me. :)

It's been a few years since I left my previous line of work... I'm thinking of going back down to my previous fitness level... It would be nice; I miss it.

SeaJay once bubbled...
...Or storyteller, or copyright infringer, or SOMETHING. :D

Could be worse. Apparently, I'm that belligerent drunk at the end of the bar...

Heck, I just wanna go diving... And talk about diving on my surface interval...

****, sorry... Didn't realize where I was... :D

cornfed once bubbled...
Could be worse. Apparently, I'm that belligerent drunk at the end of the bar...
Well drew, we all have a role to play in life....there are far worse choices of people for you to be :D

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Well drew, we all have a role to play in life....there are far worse choices of people for you to be :D

LOL, thanks. It involved drinking so I'm not surprised you approve.

cornfed once bubbled...
It involved drinking so I'm not surprised you approve.
CORRECTION!!!....Being a beligerent drunk involves massive amounts of alcoholic consumtion....herby gaining my approval! :haha:

sorry, it is one of those mornings at work.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom