Are you nitrox certified?

• Yes

Votes: 102 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From the looks of the results from the poll.. perhaps the question should've been.. Who isn't Nitrox certified?

Nitrox Rox

air sux

Seriously, anyone reading this that is not on nitrox go do it, I love it, everyone I talk to loves it too.

Be cool. Do Nitrox.

Seriously tho, I think its a lot better than air in most cases, I don't as wiped out after the dive.

For those of you who are nitrox certifired, how many of you actually dive nitrox? Reason I'm asking is that it's one thing to have the cert but it's another to use it. Does cost come into play?

I dive it whenever I get the chance and when I have my new tank rig I plan on diving it 100% of the time for all my local diving in TX, there are 3 shops in the area that I know fill it, one shop even banks it but you have to have the tanks there the night before.

Hehe, as of yeterday I am. So far since I have been certifed, all my dives have been nitrox :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom