Article on Death In Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thirteen pages, and it's been explained 5 times just in this thread both O2 bottles contained O2 on the Doria Dive - and he still can't get it that the O2 bottle was filled with air AFTER the Doria dive and BEFORE the trip to Florida. Sigh... So ridiculous.

No, that is wrong.

The O2 bottle could not have been filled with Air after the Doria dive because it had and always had O2.

Jesus Fing Christ....no kidding! There were TWO O2 bottles on the doria dive! He used ONE! Fillies that used one with AIR and put it with the other bottle that had O2 still in it. He never changed the markings on the non O 2 containing cylinder and MONTHS later he grabbed the bottle filled with O2 instead of the one filled with AIR! He REFUSED to analyze the cylinder and died from his own idiocracy...Maybe you have a point...foul play should have been assumed by the police. Charles Darwin predicted the outcome of this dive over a century ago...he must have had something to do with it.

There were TWO O2 bottles on the doria dive! He used ONE! Fillies that used one with AIR and put it with the other bottle that had O2 still in it. He never changed the markings on the non O 2 containing cylinder and MONTHS later he grabbed the bottle filled with O2 instead of the one filled with AIR!

So, was a bottle marked O2 and filled with Air found in his garage (to corroborate what I allege to be a fantasy pimped on the internet)?

A. Yes
B. No

There were TWO O2 bottles on the doria dive! He used ONE! Fillies that used one with AIR and put it with the other bottle that had O2 still in it. He never changed the markings on the non O 2 containing cylinder and MONTHS later he grabbed the bottle filled with O2 instead of the one filled with AIR!

So, was a bottle marked O2 and filled with Air found in his garage (to corroborate what I allege to be a fantasy pimped on the internet)?

A. Yes
B. No

Read this carefully while wearing your tinfoil hat...

Multiple witnesses (those who knew him as well as those who just happened to be there) reported that Carlos himself claimed that he filled one of his O2 bottles with AIR. If he did in fact fill one bottle with air, the story laid forth by all his buddies is not only plausible, but has happened in the past as well to other divers.

Let's assume that he did not actually do so...what does that tell us?

It tells us that Carlos Lied about putting air into his O2 tank. Therefore when he switched to that bottle well below the MOD of that gas, even in spite if the objections of his dive buddies,....he committed suicide.

You want to know how his other bottle analyzed??? You go ask his wife if you can analyze it.

Everything you post assumes some kind of conspiracy or that someone other than the end user of a product is responsible legally for the misuse of a product. I have only participated in 2 threads with you. The first thread showed that you lack common sense and have no credibility...this thread reenforces the same findings.

Read this carefully while wearing your tinfoil hat...

Multiple witnesses (those who knew him as well as those who just happened to be there) reported that Carlos himself claimed that he filled one of his O2 bottles with AIR. If he did in fact fill one bottle with air, the story laid forth by all his buddies is not only plausible, but has happened in the past as well to other divers.

Let's assume that he did not actually do so...what does that tell us?

It tells us that Carlos Lied about putting air into his O2 tank. Therefore when he switched to that bottle well below the MOD of that gas, even in spite if the objections of his dive buddies,....he committed suicide.

You want to know how his other bottle analyzed??? You go ask his wife if you can analyze it.

Everything you post assumes some kind of conspiracy or that someone other than the end user of a product is responsible legally for the misuse of a product. I have only participated in 2 threads with you. The first thread showed that you lack common sense and have no credibility...this thread reenforces the same findings.

A man died and no proper investigation was conducted if that bottle in the garage was not analysed (assuming it even exists).

Oh, but this should not be surprising since the one that killed him was not properly analysed either (i.e. by a Lab), nor were the witnesses/suspects properly interviewed.

You are rediculous. Keep it up, so you can discredit yourself even further.

Mods: I'm on mobile, and can't tell which sub forum this is in. If this is a flame free zone...I apologize.

A man died and no proper investigation was conducted if that bottle in the garage was not analysed (assuming it even exists).

Oh, but this should not be surprising since the one that killed him was not properly analysed either (i.e. by a Lab), nor were the witnesses/suspects properly interviewed.

Your opinion of what is a "proper" level of investigation differs from what seems to be the standard where the incident took place. Your opinion has been noted by all.

Your opinion of what is a "proper" level of investigation differs from what seems to be the standard where the incident took place. Your opinion has been noted by all.

It is scary the way a diving accident seems not to have been properly investigated at the scene.

This should be a concern to all especially in this forum.

Gianaameri, you're acting delusional. The Gilchrist County sheriff's office isn't checking in Canada for any tank. The Ontario police or RCMP have no reason to. If you're not aware, they are 2 different countries.

The witnesses were interviewed by the Sheriff's office and witness statements were given to the Sheriff's office.

You should simply disregard anything about the Doria in relation to the travelling tank and your preconceived notions about what gasses are appropriate for the Doria. It might completely boggle your mind that one of the previous non-fatal oxtox hits of a member of the group actually occurred on Carlos' Doria Expedition 2 weeks prior to Carlos' own death. That victim was lucky that CPR by a very capable individual revived him and the only casualty was his drysuit.

I think I have figured it out. Rosborne and gianaameri are actually the same person. Either that or the latter is a wannabe former. Or vice versa. Or something. They both have no reading comprehension, they both have no writing skill, they both love tinfoil, they both are narcissistic sociopaths...as my grandfahter used to say, if two people agree on absolutely everything, one of them is unnecessary. I can't figure out which of these two (if there are two) is least necessary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom