Article: Suunto Launches the DX - a watch sized rebreather compatible dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the newest addition to the "I live in the upper crust of diving" toys. Imagine the looks you'll get on the dive boat sporting one of these. Two grand...boggles the mind. Of course, if you are wearing a RB then money is clearly no object.

So you think us RB folks are rich beyond belief? I've got news for ya fella, after plunking down up to 10K USD for a full electronic RB, then another 2K USD for training and certification(s), we ain't got money left for this expensive puppy! BTW, I dive a Diverite Optima, pick up used, and spent another 2K for training. I'm pinching pennies for a few years until I can afford a shearwater computer!

Well, the newest addition to the "I live in the upper crust of diving" toys. Imagine the looks you'll get on the dive boat sporting one of these. Two grand...boggles the mind. Of course, if you are wearing a RB then money is clearly no object.

Or but two Petrels, one with a Fischer connecter since this fancy toy doesn't actually connect to the CCR, for less than the price of this thing.

Also, this is pretty meh​ to me: "
The new algorithm provides a slow continuous ascent from depth so technical and deep divers have a shorter total decompression time.
"

Back
Top Bottom