Aruba Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Antilla is only about 60 ft. to the sand and most of it collapsed last fall.

OK 60... (thought I remembered 90, but I was at work watching the market tank)...
And it collapsed? When? I was there the last week in August.

Hmmm.. With the bottom collapsing is it still divable? or is it too far gone?

Also, I asume that it's not penatrable now.. was it ever? any photos?

I was there in Sept. and one of the divers on the Aruba BB said it had collapsed after that. There is a couple of pictures on the Aruba BB, I see if I can find them.
Romeo at Native Divers hasn't been taking anyone through for a couple of years. Last time we went through it there was a piece of bulkhead swinging in the water.

Hmmm.. oh well.... there are plenty of wrecks in the world.. Just reminds me I've got to either get a dive proof laptop or get off my butt and get into the water to see them before more of the WWII relics are gone..

We dove the Debbie II and Antilla with Clive in Aruba last week. Small group (5 divers). Clive took very good care of us. Lots of fun!

We ended up going with JADS last week and had a great time. They are a wonderful dive shop to work with! Our group of 4 are fairly new divers and Walter our DM took great care of us making sure we were all comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom