At what age did this start happening to you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only place I ever get asked such a silly question is on internet forums. I once had someone here on ScubaBoard suggest that I need to get out and dive more ... I quite agree ... I only managed about 240 dives this year ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'll be 59 in February. No one has asked me that question because they know there's only four things I'm thinking about: Diving, golf, UF Gator Football.

Moral of the story, see your friends more often.

I'm 64 and am about to celebrate the 50th anniversary of my first submergence on SCUBA. The only time I can think of when I was asked if I still dive was last week and the quest was posed by a woman in her mid-80s. I was a bit surprised.

I wish I could say I did 240 dives last year like Bob, but in the past four years my logged dives have dropped from 350 to 93 this year. Two reasons... I now have to pay for my air fills and I'm spending three months away from home to take care of Mom following major cancer surgery.

Hi, started diving at 56 (2-yrs ago), completed 150 dives so far. Hope to keep going...

I'm 64 and am about to celebrate the 50th anniversary of my first submergence on SCUBA. The only time I can think of when I was asked if I still dive was last week and the quest was posed by a woman in her mid-80s. I was a bit surprised.

I wish I could say I did 240 dives last year like Bob, but in the past four years my logged dives have dropped from 350 to 93 this year. Two reasons... I now have to pay for my air fills and I'm spending three months away from home to take care of Mom following major cancer surgery.

I hope she is healing well DrBill and you get wet soon!:flowers:

I hope I can answer the question in the affirmative for a loooooong looooooooooong time!

Too old to dive? Just tell them that you have more time to dive now that you retired from Ultimate Fighting Competition. I'm still getting wet at 67.

Back
Top Bottom