atomic b2 or what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B2

hi, can someone show the servive manual of an atomic reg? I plan to get parts for it elsewhere. I need to know what the different 0-rings needs, poppet, HP seat & the like. i just want to have a set in stock so that i wouldn't have to wait forever if the local distributor doesn't have the parts. thanks a lot!

I used a M-1 yesterday and am sold! I also used the Atomic SS-1 which was awesome as well. The M-1 does not come with the swivel, as this is a reg marketed primarily to the tech crowd. Awesome equipment, will be part of my kit once I can afford it!
Paul

my wife and i use atomic z2s, bought one and won one, from the specs list, it's the same as a b2 without swivel which you can add on from atomic for 100 bucks, anywho, i've used mine and i like it more than the tusas for sure

I think B2 is very good too.
However, just a question here to the B2 owners.
I talked to a LDS, the staff has 5 certs for different types of regulators, so, that has included atomic. How many dive shop (percentage wise) do you think would know how to fix atomic regulators? My concern is, if I travel to... I don't know, let say, S. Europe, will the dive shop knows how to fix my atomic gear?

Any comment? Again this is a question, not an implication.

My DW and I have the B2, and love them. Effortless breathing at all depths (so far only taken as deep as 84 feet). She loves the mouthpiece. I think it's comfortable, but have been thinking about switching to the new Seacure Hi-flow.

The second stage has titanium parts, and is very light in the mouth. The swivel combined with the light weight can make you forget you even have a reg in your mouth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom