Atomic Cobalt or Mares Icon HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only negative I have found about the Cobalt is that hot women hit on me.:cool2:

Hey Naomi, I just ordered a Cobalt...:)

Thanks... add a little more salt! :mooner: I keep trying to find a used Cobalt, but my search is coming up pretty empty. I just bought a Halcyon BC, Air 2, and Pinnacle wetsuit so my bank account is screaming at me right now. I didnt plan on getting the Halcyon, but a friend swore by it. So I decided to go for the Infinity instead of the Zeagle. I found a Cobra 3 for $500 and seems like a good deal compared to others listed on the forum and eBay.

Air integration is nice. You won't regret it. Check out the Liquivision Lynx -- it's a new one and has the OLED display and air integration.

Liquivision : Scuba : Lynx

Not sure when it'll be available but it should be soon.

If you don't like the Lynx, my second choice for you would be the Galileo Luna. Most experienced divers eventually move away from the console, as it frees up your hands and offers a more ergonomic package. Unless you're an Amazon woman, you wear the Luna and the other larger computers on your (right) forearm.

Since you don't need hot chicks to be hitting on you, you can skip the Cobalt.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom