Atomic Venom Frameless Alternative?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbzep

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried out a friend's Atomic Venom Frameless the other day. It had the best seal I've ever encountered, but the top of the black nose pocket was in my view and quite annoying.

Will the Atomic Frameless 2 have a similar fit and will it give me a little relief from going cross-eyed with the nose pocket?

Is there an alternative to the two Atomics that has a similar fit but not a similar pricetag? lol

That would be perfect if it didn't have the dip right over the nose. I'm checking out the rest of DGX's masks now.

I bought 2 DGE frameless masks a few days ago. Couldn't be happier. Was using the Atomic frameless, Oceanic Shadow,and SP Spectra and this is by far my favorite. Plus hard to beat $25!

The DGX Ultra View Frameless is one of the best masks I have ever had too. I have one of the Atomic Frameless 2 and the DGX seals better for me. In fact I was trying them both on today thinking, "I will use the DGX on my upcoming trip to the cenotes around PDC".

The DGX Ultra View Frameless is one of the best masks I have ever had too. I have one of the Atomic Frameless 2 and the DGX seals better for me. In fact I was trying them both on today thinking, "I will use the DGX on my upcoming trip to the cenotes around PDC".
Which one has the most noticeable nose pocket?

DGX is a little bit larger and not quite as soft as the Atomic F2, but the seal on the DGX is much better on my face. I do not notice the nose pocket or the upper dip at all when in use.

Back
Top Bottom