Aton 1.0 Watch PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReeseTD

Reaction score
Has any one seen,used or own one of these dive watch? Im taking my basic nitrox class on the 13 of this month and would like to take the adv nitrox down the road so im looking for a computer that will be able to do more then one nitrox mix. I have been looking at the Suunto Vytec and the Cochran lines. Just wanted to get some other more exp nitrox diver on if its is need to have the ablility. To switch between 3 independent transmitters with up to 3 nitrox mixes? I would think this is a plus that no other dive computer has that i have seen or is this just a nice idea but realy not need? I have a suunto vyper now and im sure it will do me well for some time just looking into the years to come.

I'm not doing any tech diving yet (just starting) but I think most people will tell you to use your Vyper in gauge mode and use tables and deco software.

I'm on the list at my LDS to get at least the third one that comes through the door. The Atom is only slightly more expensive than the VT Pro, but can utilize 3 wireless transmitters for accessing 3 gases (travel, bottom, deco). I have concerns about using it as a primary dive computer, so I'll probably use it in conjuction with my VT Pro (no need for deco diving at present). However, it's cheaper than the Citizen NX Nitrox dive watch, and since I was wanting a new dive watch, it's a no-brainer.

Release date is Spring 2004. Let's hope this isn't like the FDX-10 regulator that was coming out in the Fall of 03, but now no longer appears in Oceanic's literature.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom