Attack off emerald isle yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see it now, coming soon to the Syfy network Remoranato! The terror of this storm will stick with you!

For some reason I have seen more of them this year of NC than the last 6 years combined. Twice I had one try to attach while I was doing my safety stop. Figured he/she must have thought I was a funny looking fat cobia of some kind. They gave up after a few minutes and swam off. Got a nice picture or two.

You better be careful. There is a GDGW out there looking for whoever offed her pet remora.

Thats funny!!

and in the same spirit of the attack of the remora....

I was on the Naeco this year and had a school of juvenile delinquent Amberjack swim up to me as I was ascending the anchorline and one bit the back of my leg!!!! Looked like a bunch of overgrown bluegill from the lake took a trip offshore to nip at divers!!

This year must be revenge of the fish year!

Maybe he saw parasites on you! That's funny, too bad you didn't have a video camera instead of a gun!

Back
Top Bottom