Attention Cozumel Invasion sponsors and non-sponsors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife Deanna and I would like to say what a wonderful vacation we had with everyone. We met lots of great people and my dive group couldn't have been a better bunch of people. We also can't thank the sponsors enough for their generous gifts. That was the icing on the cake for an already outstanding dive vacation. We would like to especially thank Bay Adventures, for the Invasion Package Voucher that my wife won; I-Torch for my Buddy Lite; and Deep Sea Supply for my Instrument Mount. We were extremely fortunate to have won these wonderful gifts. We will definately remember all of the Invasion sponsors when we shop for any new supplies or vacation packages. We hope to dive with everyone again. Again Thanks...........Alot!:D

My family wishes to thank everyone for a great event!!!! We had a great time on land and in the water. We also met a lot of nice people (a few named Mike).

Thanks to Roxanne and Dennis! It has all already been said. I can just second it!

Thanks to Al at Bay Adventures! Al made the booking easy and convienent.

Thanks to Hotel Cozumel and Dive Paradise!!!!

Thanks to all the sponsors! I had not heard of half the companies before, but have since visited all their web sites to look at what they have to offer.

DIVER'S D\LYTE
Dive Rite
Hollis Gear
Dive Paradise
Ikelite
Leisurepro
Atomic Aquatics
Dive Right In Scuba
SCUBA DO RAG
I-Torch
Deep Sea Supply
Divers Direct
Halcyon

and thanks to ScubaBoard for all you do for divers!!!

Nick

It was truly an awesome experience!! I did not meet one person I did not like! What a great bunch of divers! I won a drink mix packet from Divers D/Lyte and I used it this past weekend while cave diving. Awesome stuff packed with B vitamins and other good stuff but no sugar/caffeine/or stimulants.
I also won a night dive from Dive Paradise and that rounded out my being able to do 16 dives on the trip and do my 300th dive on the last dive of the last day!
I can't wait until next year!!
Thanks to all the administrators and sponsors that made this such a memorable experience!

It was a great week!!!!! The guys from Bay Adventures were ever so helpful in preparation for the trip. It was great meeting such a great group of people, made new friends, and on top of that I won some awesome prizes. The Divers D/Lyte was great, especially in the morning after the evening festivities. :blinking: And last but not least, I received my Atomic Splitfins this week. Can't wait to try them.

2011-07-29 05.44.34.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom