August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:mostlysunny:
mrcool.gif
The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List

06/06/12 - 08/03/12 hlcdlc; Private Home - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/07/12 Qnape, Mrs. Qnape & daughter Christine; Cozumel Palace - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/18/12 jlyle; Scuba Club Cozumel

08/03/12 - 08/12/12 Sue Sue & Michael; Villa Escondida -Blue XT Sea Diving
08/16/12 - 08/25/12 cvcheif, Susanita, Family (15 total); Las Ventanas- Scuba with Alison
08/19/12 - 08-26-12 prosdog & Son; Blue Angel Resort

Wow DD and cvchief, you guys are making me chomp at the bits right now. Cancun hm? I never did the bag drag everyone talks about. Is it a royal PITA and a lot of extra cash to save a couple 100?
Actually chief, getting a t-shirt is pretty cool:) Thank you both very much for your help!! I'll talk it over with the other half tonight !

Wow DD and cvchief, you guys are making me chomp at the bits right now. Cancun hm? I never did the bag drag everyone talks about. Is it a royal PITA and a lot of extra cash to save a couple 100?
Actually chief, getting a t-shirt is pretty cool:) Thank you both very much for your help!! I'll talk it over with the other half tonight !
Sometimes you can fly into Cancun, then return from Coz and still save a lot. For your dates, Cancun is not worth it - $511 vs $594. Now if your dates are flexible, shop around on this site: Matrix - ITA Software

Well, if you go for the shorter trip and sign on with us, I have a van guy who will take us from the airport to the ferry in Playa. On the way back, we are booked on Mayair for like $45 CZM to CUN. There are 17 seats on the mayair plane. We have 15 so maybe the other 2 are open! Bag drag is easy peasy. I would RATHER fly non-stop from BWI to CUN than screw around flying all the way to Texas to fly back to Cozumel and it takes less time usually.

If you are seriously considering coming on our group plan, let me know as soon as you can and I will research it and make sure it is as I understand it to be. And there really aren't t-shirt.... We did all wear light up beads on the way to Carnival.

I am soooo sceered now.
eyecrazy.gif
Guess I will have to stay on task for sure or else that cvcheif man will git me :). I'll give it my best shot.

Yes, Kat, lunch is in order soon. Same place ? PM me and give me a few dates/times. See you soon. SS
Just make sure he pays up any drinks he owes you .... in fact since he's been hiding out from me, please feel free to collect the drinks he owes me as well! :chuckle:

Same place sounds yummy, will PM you as soon as I can figure out a few dates. Things are super hectic right now, but we need to catch up!!!:D

Nice list. Why did I even BOTHER with that 'other' person....
Because it's taken you till now to find someone else who can handle such a spectacular list!! :kiss2: :rofl3:

:mostlysunny:
mrcool.gif
The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List

06/06/12 - 08/03/12 hlcdlc; Private Home - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/24/12 - 08/03/12 Basscat; Hotel Plaza Cozumel - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/04/12 Craig 66 & daughter; Casa Mexicana - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/07/12 Qnape, Mrs. Qnape & daughter Christine; Cozumel Palace -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/18/12 jlyle; Scuba Club Cozumel

07/31/12 - 08/11/12 Pidgiepoo & Husband; Iberostar - Dive with Martin
08/03/12 - 08/12/12 Sue Sue & Michael; Villa Escondida -Blue XT Sea Diving
08/16/12 - 08/25/12 cvcheif, Susanita, Family (15 total); Las Ventanas- Scuba with Alison
08/19/12 - 08-26-12 prosdog & Son; Blue Angel Resort

"So, yes, call me JULIE(??) the tour guide" cv..is that what the guys at "the office" call you??????????? LOL
and you leave Diver Kat alone if you want me to recruit her for our December list !!!

Nice list Sue Sue. Thanks for the PM to make sure I got on it. We go in August almost every year because of the grandkids' school schedule. I love it then because it's not usually busy and the water is warm.

"So, yes, call me JULIE(??) the tour guide" cv..is that what the guys at "the office" call you??????????? LOL
and you leave Diver Kat alone if you want me to recruit her for our December list !!!
Chief Julie does have a very nice ring to it ....:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

As for December ... I was working on getting myself on the List this year, even had the dates lined up so I could Birthday celebrate in Coz. But my evil house has other plans, and decided it wants major attention - AC quit, kitchen countertop damage, shower-pan leak - all of which are major $$$, so December is on hold ....:crying::crying::crying: Thank goodness the Keys are mostly prepaid so I can see some blue water soon! We leave in 20 days!

But my evil house has other plans, and decided it wants major attention - AC quit,

Its December. AC? Really?

kitchen countertop damage,

Eat out?

shower-pan leak

Well you could use a shower. Caulking and duct tape? I could send you a tube and roll....

Problems solved. We have to get on December dates. We will see you there?

Diver Kat:
But my evil house has other plans, and decided it wants major attention - AC quit,
Its December. AC? Really?
Yeah, I kinda need the AC for June, July, August, September, October .... probably November too! December we might actually need a night or two of heat. And it was the whole darn system that needed replacing! :depressed:

Diver Kat:
kitchen countertop damage,
Maybe you could gift me a membership in one of those dinner delivery services (rather than buy all the drinks you owe me!! ha ha!)

Diver Kat:
shower-pan leak
Well you could use a shower. Caulking and duct tape? I could send you a tube and roll....

Problems solved.
Actually I already have regular duct tape as well as Gorilla duct tape. (The Gorilla stuff is AMAZING!!!) But sadly, duct tape & caulk ain't gonna cut it ... we have a large crack in the pan and a good sized crack in the wall ....

We have to get on December dates. We will see you there?
Dates for review were 12/6 - 12/15 .... but I;m thinking the chances are getting slimmer & slimmer! :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom