Austin area diving this spring/summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm on doctors orders to stay dry until March 1 but after that I'll dive any time - any place - any weather.

Dang! That sucks, Bill!!!

Welcome to the board and the swamps. BTW, that's a nice BBQ pit you got there.

Just got a Catalina 22' foot sailboat which will be putting on Travis regularly as a dive boat... So I am thinking with enough lift bags we should be able to keep your trailer afloat, move it around the lake with my boat and maybe a pontoon or two and we can set up camp anywhere...

Dude THANKS for the info. and ideas....do you think we could get that HUGE trailer/BBQ to float like a pontoon...we could really have fun!!! :D

Well, if you want to start shopping for lift bags and pontoons, we need to float about 10,000 lbs. :D

If that is your boat and you are still in Tampa, I am guessing we could get a few sandwiches, form a caravan and Smokey and The Bandit you some BBQ for say, a couple of days of diving off your boat...

I'll buy the sandwiches!

And Bill, sorry to hear that you're dry until March. Let me know when you want to get back into Aquarena and I'll get down that-a-ways this spring. Mend well!

Welcome to the Swamp! - I'm on doctors orders to stay dry until March 1 but after that I'll dive any time - any place - any weather.

Too bad you can't wrap that bad boy up in cellophane..........:shakehead:

I'll buy the sandwiches!

And Bill, sorry to hear that you're dry until March. Let me know when you want to get back into Aquarena and I'll get down that-a-ways this spring. Mend well!

Buy? Heck I'll smoke the brisket and give your choice of cut!:D Or, I can grill up some of my world famous fajitas. Dang, now I'm getting hungry.

Hey Mack, you should put together a weekend to have a big sale and bring that pit down to the store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom