Austin area diving this spring/summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the Swamp! - We dive year round here so don't wait for spring - bolt a space heater to that rig and head for the lake! I'm on doctors orders to stay dry until March 1 but after that I'll dive any time - any place - any weather.

Hey Bill, you dive dry anyway now, so did the doctor say to stay dry or to not dive? thinking you might have a loophole here :wink:

Anyone diving WP this coming Saturday (1/26th)? My showing the classic withdrawal symptoms from lack of diving:D

Double hernia recovery - its the weight, not the wet - care to meet me at WP and carry my gear?

No, but Shawn O. has been looking for a good dive sherpa. Let him know if you find one! :D Heck, let me know too. I loath carrying my doubles to the dive site! LOL!

Anyone diving WP this coming Saturday (1/26th)? My showing the classic withdrawal symptoms from lack of diving:D

Just about any other weekend and I could meet you there, but I'll be in sunny So. Padre for...believe it or not...a hockey tournament.

Welcome -- and nice pit! Wonder if I could get a hitch on the back of the pontoon boat once you get floats on that thing...

Just about any other weekend and I could meet you there, but I'll be in sunny So. Padre for...believe it or not...a hockey tournament.

Hockey tournament in S. Padre?

You diving the Clipper when you're down there? I'll PM you sometime next week.

Hockey tournament in S. Padre?
Yep...believe it or not they play hockey in South Texas too!

You diving the Clipper when you're down there? I'll PM you sometime next week.
I'd like to, but the weather is not looking favorable. I'll decide whether or not to take my gear on Friday. If it looks like something will go I'll dive it. I'm not holding my breath though. The marine forecast doesn't look promising.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom