Authorized online retailers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelonofear,

I can't address on-line sales but I'll tell you about a positive warranty experience that I recently had with my Zoop (200+ dives) that I bought from an authorized retailer.

I took it back to the retailer, they sent it to Suunto and in just a few days I had a brand new computer from Suunto.

The warranty, as posted above and as is currently posted on the Suunto website, does not list, as one of its terms or exclusions, that the Seller (of the item requesting Claim under Warranty ) be an Authorized Suunto Dealer.

The warranty only seems to say one needs proof of purchase (likely for determination of the expiration date of the warranty period) and that the device must be registered online.

Where can this requirement of purchasing it from an authorized dealer be found ?

PS
Yes, I know the thread is old. If I don;t see a response in a week or so, I will repost this as a new message.

Huish Outdoors took over U.S distribution from Aqualung last year so they should be able to help you.

Customer support - Support and service for Suunto products

When it was Aqualung they likely set the requirement since that's how their dealer network is also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom