Avalon Harbor Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So who is going to participate in the Harbor Cleanup this year? Saturday February 26th.
Lets get a roll call and maybe we can all meet up for some crowd dives in the park afterwards.
I'm registered at Green Pier this year and I'm bringing the whole family for the day.
Robb

but as a CCD volunteer, I'll be working. Hope to see lots of you there and put faces/names together.

Mary-Lou

Robb- if you find a pair of bifocals in a case, they may be mine. I think they fell off the pier when I was working for CDS.

Good opportunity to dive the harbor. Should be some interesting things in the water after the storms the past few weeks.

Dr. bill

Hopeing to be there and will dive green pier if I make it but waiting to hear if I will be out of the country for work during that time period.

Scott

I hope to participate, but it all depends on my work schedule for that week. I know that I will be working the Oscars on the 27th, but they haven't said anything yet about the 26th.

Well I just got the call today going to be on Grand Turk during the harbor clean up. This will be the first time in 4 years I have not gone even though I have only been able to dive 1 year.... Dr. Bill going to have to wait one more year for me to find your glasses ....... Hope everyone has a good time and can not wait to see the pics from this years Haul..... Have a good one and I will be thinking about you as I am diving with the Whales
:11ztongue

Scott

Just a reminder - the pre-registration period is through Jan 31. After that, one can still register, but the cost goes up to $40 and t-shirt/sizes are not guaranteed.

Also, if you were planning on departing from Long Beach, check the Catalina Express website. There is an update on the silt situation, and it looks like they'll be using the Queen Mary dock for a while.

kelpmermaid:
Just a reminder - the pre-registration period is through Jan 31. After that, one can still register, but the cost goes up to $40 and t-shirt/sizes are not guaranteed.

Also, if you were planning on departing from Long Beach, check the Catalina Express website. There is an update on the silt situation, and it looks like they'll be using the Queen Mary dock for a while.

Yeah, I got a call from Catalina Express: All Long Beach Schedules will be leaving from the Queen Mary Landing. Call to be sure, but AFAIK, they nare running both schedules from that port.

Back
Top Bottom