Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TMHeimer

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Dartmouth,NS,Canada(Eastern Passage-Atlantic)
# of dives
1000 - 2499
After the changeover under my Avatar said Solo Diver. We got it changed back to Divemaster. Today it was changed to PADI Pro. Can I get it back to Divemaster again? Thanks.

We are trying to get user groups working properly so you may see changes until we get it right.
Please have patience.

We are trying to get user groups working properly so you may see changes until we get it right.
Please have patience.
Sure thanks. Was trying to figure out on my profile stuff if there was a way to change it back myself--put DM in "status" but no change.

All of a sudden I am a Loggerhead turtle. That is a promotion over what some call me but how did that happen and how can I correct it?

I love it Steve.

Same with my avatar. Divemaster was replaced by marine scientist. Plus, I cannot post to PADI pros or instructor-instructor forum. Best, Charlie

WHOA! I just got changed again today. Now I'm "Orca".

Think I will quit wishing for changes. Next thing I know I will be an immature batfish.

The world we live in now I guess. I'd like to reach 1,000 dives before age 70 and retain my DM status on SB. I tried to get a total interest paid for an investment loan fro my Canadian Bank (for taxes). Try to get info., e mail (without a code), phone to the U.S. Sh!t, they couldn't tell me over the phone as in the past. I finally got the CODE and (quite by mistake) clicked on where I could actually PRINT this thing for taxes. Honestly, in our super great world, how hard is it to put me back to Divemaster, which I was for years. Sorry, this should also be in The Pub, with my stuff on FACTA. But I appreciate the efforts of the site folks, as they cost me no money.

Last edited:
Sure thanks. Was trying to figure out on my profile stuff if there was a way to change it back myself--put DM in "status" but no change.
That actually shows up on your Profile Page every time you do that:

TMHeimer

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom