Awesome piece of equipment for diving with your spouse!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm. We will discuss this tonight when I get home.

I suggest we use this new breakthrough technology.........

D67CC666-6BB8-4C89-A874-7A46A281DA1F.jpeg

Hmmm. We will discuss this tonight when I get home.
Lol

So - you have to fill it with air somehow and keep it there while you talk? Good for a laugh. Can't imagine wanting to waste money on one.

In 1954 the late Bob Retherford (LA Co UW instructor) developed the Sea Sabres UW signaling system which has been the basis for all UW visual signaling for the last 65 years (for Info Google Bob or Sea Sabres signaling system)

In 1960s the late Bonnie June Davis (LA Co UW instructor) investigated and wrote her masters at UCLA on UW Audio - Now 50 plus years later the diving world is attempting to capitalize and market for just a portion of her research.

Would I purchase one of these "things?" -- About as soon as I would purchase the Brooklyn bridge
(or more appropriately the Golden Gate bridge)

SDM

Now you have just a little bit more history--

The sad thing is that people are actually going to buy this contraption.

You hit it right on the button ! A contraption, out from a Wallace and Gromit movie ! Fun but useless. Imagine using it in choppy or murky waters... And let's not talk about air consumption, wasting would be more appropriate, I guess.

No need for it here. I'm going to hear everything I did wrong during the dive for the rest of the night anyway!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom