Axiom i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Conjecture at its best...

You can scuba without training. It is not against the law!

You cant get fills at dive store, get insurance or go on a dive charter- but you can dive privately using your own equipment, boat and even own a compressor to fill the tanks (it isn't rocket science). Notice they will sell you the gear without a card????

And in anycase, if the style of a BCD inflator is big drama for you to figure out; maybe that rescue ticket you got isn't worth so much anyhow........

If you want to spend tens of thousands of dollars you can buy your own boat, compressor, tanks and travel off the beaten path to dive or get certified and follow industry / governmental rules.

If you cannot figure out how to use a conventional inflator then your training is worth less than mine.

If you want to spend tens of thousands of dollars you can buy your own boat, compressor, tanks and travel off the beaten path to dive or get certified and follow industry / governmental rules.

If you cannot figure out how to use a conventional inflator then your training is worth less than mine.

Show me the government rules you speak about????

link them if you can- the only ones you will find pertain to employment health and safety. You are BEING deceitful as a means to promote your opinion, you are confrabricating.
I am not the one telling people what type/design of inflator they can use.
Whats next' on your hit list...... no octo inflator?

My training cost was 12,000baht, what it is worth depends on its use; be about 34 baht a dive ATM. I only got it to dive on charters whilst on holidays overseas, like so many other long time divers that started in and before the 1970's. I have 350 odd "stamped logged" dives in the last 4 years, probably have 10,000+ unlogged, you cannot hide your form under the water surface, but its easy to spruce and spiel above it!

If you had just said- I prefer the simple, rightside shoulder mount, hose type, bcd inflator as it is the most common and lest like to fail- I would of liked what you had said!

Using imaginary "rules" in a matter of fact way, doesn't validate your opinion, it only devalues your contributions to this forum, goodnite Sir!

Back
Top Bottom