B&B Has A New Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I haven't clicked on B&B's website in a long time because well, it never changed and was kind of static. Anyway someone from this Ohana (care to take a bow?) did a great job and they've moved into the 21st century. Seems like site conditions are getting updated a couple of times a week too.

Check it out

B&B Scuba Website

Yup - it looks REALLY nice ... and our own Divebuddysean is the culprit :wink: (hope he doesn't mind me saying so - but he did a GREAT job on it)

I honestly think it's the nicest looking Maui op site on the web atm.

Aloha, Tim

Sean posted a video of you diving with mantas on the B&B forum Tim. Great video, almost, darn near, makes me want to own a scooter so I'll be almost cool enough to dive with you guys :)

A buddy of mine sells them. I think I'm going to head out when he does his next checkouts and borrow his. Honestly I'm not sure if that's the ticket for me or not but not trying it would make me kinda stupid.

We're moving June Tim. Regardless of these new current park rules we'll make it work. I had considered the Big Island but, I love Maui, I know Maui and I'll be happy on Maui. I just won't ever ever ever read the local papers when they're talking politics :)

here's the video from the Manta dive... We're going back Sunday I hope!

YouTube - Mantas on Maui

Thanks for the PR and kind words about the site! It'll get better over time, keep checking back!!

Sean

When I go out on the boat I try to do them but Brad and Blesi are doing them right now.. I'm going to see if we can get stan to do some too so we can get every day they go out on the website!

Glad you liked the vid Sherman! I ended up getting the same camera you have!! :)

Sean

Friends of mine there this week have been diving with B&B and I'm getting text's every day about the dives. They said the shore dives have been off and that they've been doing two dives out at Molokini.

Thanks again Sean, you've done great.

Back
Top Bottom