B&B Has A New Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Al! Tim and I were going to do a dive Tuesday but there were some serious swells and some major brown water to about 150 feet from shore or so... I think Sunday should be better as far as swell but I'm not sure about visibility... I hope we see the Mantas again!! Bringing the WA camera setup this time...

Sean

A buddy of mine sells them. I think I'm going to head out when he does his next checkouts and borrow his. Honestly I'm not sure if that's the ticket for me or not but not trying it would make me kinda stupid.

We're moving June Tim. Regardless of these new current park rules we'll make it work. I had considered the Big Island but, I love Maui, I know Maui and I'll be happy on Maui. I just won't ever ever ever read the local papers when they're talking politics :)

Al, let me know when you are ready and you're welcome to take it out. Given my schedule, I don't know when I'll get out for pleasure and there's no need for me to be there, anyway. I can give you the 10 minute crash course and you will be good to go.

That way, you'll be squared away when you are ready to cruise with Tim.

Well thanks 29 :)

I can make it during your next checkout. Besides I always enjoy watching a pro work :)

Hey Al,

You are always welcome to borrow one of my scoots till you decide what you want to get ... Sean isn't always diving with me (only 90% of the time :wink: ) But definitely take 29 up on his offer. The more you get to try and compare the better.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Vis today was much improved at about 40 ft in the Lahaina area. I'll post pics when the film gets back in a week or so (patience is a virtue, so I am told :wink: )

A lot of guys still love film. I think I don't know enough to do film any longer. I had to be too careful and really think about a shot, now I blaze away, can get instant feedback and adjust the camera on the spot.

We have been on liveaboards years ago where you could check your film results between dives but even those boats are shutting down their film labs.

But isn't that website great :)

You're right! The new site looks Great! I got my certification from B&B a few weeks ago and had a Wonderful experience! Stan, Matt, and the rest of the crew were Awesome!

I can't wait to back there and see more. Maybe someday I can learn enough to become an instructor:D

I also have to mention that Blessi was great to deal with for driving directions! Her friendly help was very much appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom