Back on a Dolphin, how the world turns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back from me as well. Any time you want to move to the Sport Kiss, or even just do a "try dive" let me know. My daughter is away at college so hers isn't being used much.

Doug

hey Douglas, i just found the tread again :)

I may take you up on that offer, even though i just bought a new Dolphin, I really wanted to go CCR, matter of fact , I'm the high bidder on a Insperation right now on Ebay :wink: But I'm expecting it to go well over 4k.

Drop me a PM, on the price of a Sport Kiss, I cant do it now, as I just bought my DSLR set up 2 months ago, and since then bought the RB, a new TLS 350 drysuit, and a new VR3 full spectrum C4, with the drager p port conector, so I been spending some dollars,lol, if you know what I mean

Happy holidays also to you and your family, and lets go do some bubbless diving soon, i need to get some pointers off ya anyway on how to shoot such nice pics as yours, I still keep checking your website out all the time, I love the pics, Merry Christmas !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom