Back to Blowing Bubbles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilds42

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well it is time to get back into the water on a regular basis, As my profile stated have been in and out of the water off and on for over twenty years, currently mining eBay for used regulators and consoles to finish out my dive toy inventory, just purchased a U.S. Divers Pro Octopus set it has Aqua-Lung Conshelf secondary as well as a Dive Pro Secodary as Octopus)(the primary is Cone Shaped instead of Barrel), and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Also have pulled apart the first and second stages of a give me reg set and getting ready to get the Mares MR 12 First stage serviced, have a Mares "Nikos" second stage as well as an IDRA second stage that I can find no info on at all...... if you can't tell I am for sure a budget diver ( I know I will get flamed for that, I am well aware of the life support issues but some of this was top shelf at the dive shop I was certified in back in 1986, kinda goes with my risk acceptance lifestyle of bikes and hauling Haz-Mat around), If anyone knows where to get parts that will work in these that pieces or what rebuild kits are compatible I am sure my LDS would be happier with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom