Back to Comal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn you beat us all to the punch lol ,it wasnt as bad as you said ,or was it lol
what was that fog coming past lol .
ill dive with youy again .
have fun in coz .stay off the bottom lol.
steve

Confession is good for the soul, but it sucks when you want to harass somebody.....:D

Just pull the shoulder dump and you'll go under.....:D

It was a fun day.....and I got rich.

mark

deepwater once bubbled...
Confession is good for the soul, but it sucks when you want to harass somebody.....:D

Just pull the shoulder dump and you'll go under.....:D

It was a fun day.....and I got rich.

mark

OK, I'll bite.... how did you get rich?

I usually am the only on to get lucky in the treasure hunt......I found a buck, goggles, sun glasses and a golf ball.

deepwater once bubbled...
I usually am the only on to get lucky in the treasure hunt......I found a buck, goggles, sun glasses and a golf ball.

Ahem. I found a nickle, TWO golf balls, and a zip lock bag filled with wet fireworks. I figured the fireworks (dry) had a "street value" of at least $10! To be honest the fireworks were "found" about 4 times by various members of our group before I got to them and finally pulled them out of the water to toss them.

I thought the comal was only about 15 FT deep. What do you guys do apart from looking for girls on tubes :D .

Don't feel too bad Racer, I came out there with practically two empty tanks and was only able to get in 3 dives as opposed to the 5 you guys made :( I thought for sure I'd be able to find a Dive shop there, and in fact I did..but thier compressor was out.

Was a great time, really enjoyed diving with you guys.

Scott D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom