backpack for carrying 3 AL80 tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has been less than 15 hours and we moved from AL80s to Tibetan ethnic group discussions

I am afraid to imagine where we will end up in the next 24H
😂 i think it s time to go back to the Woody Alpern incident for a change. 😂🙃😂

It has been less than 15 hours and we moved from AL80s to Tibetan ethnic group discussions

I am afraid to imagine where we will end up in the next 24H
The natural next step is:

And here's where we include the iconic first ascent Everest photo of Tenzing Norgay. Who is both a Sherpa and is using supplemental O2.
tenzing-norgay-on-the-summit-of-mount-everest.jpg

From SCUBA diver to HABA climber!

Back on topic re: carts, if there's a trail wide enough, I've seen photos recently of I think the Protec guys using big dual-wheeled plastic wheelbarrow/tote carts for many tanks, and jokingly people as well.

The natural next step is:

And here's where we include the iconic first ascent Everest photo of Tenzing Norgay. Who is both a Sherpa and is using supplemental O2.
tenzing-norgay-on-the-summit-of-mount-everest.jpg
RIP... 05/29/1914 - 05/09/1986

BTW - his first summit was 1953, doubt the picture is from them...

But carry do on in SB fashion...

RIP... 05/29/1914 - 05/09/1986

BTW - his first summit was 1953, doubt the picture is from them...

But carry do on in SB fashion...
Seriously? The most famous climbing photo ever taken?

Here's the description from Getty Images (the copyright owner):
Tenzing Norgay on the Summit of Mount Everest

Tenzing Norgay on the Summit of Mount Everest, Tenzing Norgay on the summit of Mount Everest at 11:30am on 29th May 1953. Tenzing waves his ice-axe on which are hung the flags of Britain, Nepal, the United Nations and India, Nepal, 29th May 1953. Mount Everest Expedition 1953. (Photo by Edmund Hillary/Royal Geographical Society via Getty Images)

tenzing.jpg

From The Guardian - The conquest of Everest- picture of the day

"Tenzing Norgay brandishes his ice axe on the summit of Mount Everest on 29 May 1953. Edmund Hillary took this photograph using a modest Kodak Retina compact camera loaded with Kodachrome colour film, he kept the camera tucked inside his jacket during the final ascent to keep it from freezing. Hillary apparently refused a photograph when Tenzing offered to return the favour."

15mins is easy. Make more roundtrips cause if you slip & fall with a 125lb pack on you're going to hurt something badly
totally - I did a trip recently carrying gear one hour through the bush to do a cave trip -hurt my knee and that put more workload on the others to help - next time well hire a farm quad or something

Let me fix that for you:
I am not pc. I call my SUV the Scuba Sherpa. No one that I know of has been triggered to date.

The idea that you don't know if you are offending people isn't much of an excuse when several people here are pointing out the problem with the language.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom