backpack for carrying 3 AL80 tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you planning on carrying three tanks out in a single trip as well? After the dive I'm usually sufficiently tired or sufficiently on gassed that I'd probably prefer several trips with less weight.

I can give a +1 for the Kubi bag; it keeps my hands free so I can fall better.
after what others have recommended, it will be 2 trips:
#1 two tanks
#2 one tank +rest of the gear

after what others have recommended, it will be 2 trips:
#1 two tanks
#2 one tank +rest of the gear
This is the way. Although getting out you may wish to make 3 trips, working slightly longer vs working harder and potentially exacerbating getting bent

Seems like a backplate and harness with a couple ratchet straps would be the cheapest thing that wouldn't immediately fall apart.

I will pray for your spine. Bulged or ruptured discs really suck down the line. Beyond that, get yourself a cart that breaks down.

1711117084888.png

This cart will last a couple years of abuse. But it packs down pretty darn small.

1711117115773.png

This cart would probably survive a mad max situation. Does collapse down but not as compact as the first cart.

I use the first one since I'm driving a hatchback. But once I get a pickup I'm moving up to the gorilla cart.

I will pray for your spine. Bulged or ruptured discs really suck down the line. Beyond that, get yourself a cart that breaks down.

View attachment 832940
This cart will last a couple years of abuse. But it packs down pretty darn small.

View attachment 832941
This cart would probably survive a mad max situation. Does collapse down but not as compact as the first cart.

I use the first one since I'm driving a hatchback. But once I get a pickup I'm moving up to the gorilla cart.
lazy like me 😂

scuba wala?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom