backplate variations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is very good quality used gear listed everywhere so why settle for paying retail for bogus gear?

Do you even have an oms plate to compare it against something else? I have a couple of oms, halyon, oxycheq and dive rite. I found the halcyon to have even sharper edges than the oms. The only issue with the oms is that the slots for the bolts/wing nuts are not as finished as the halcyon.

SangP

Do you even have an oms plate to compare it against something else? I have a couple of oms, halyon, oxycheq and dive rite. I found the halcyon to have even sharper edges than the oms. The only issue with the oms is that the slots for the bolts/wing nuts are not as finished as the halcyon.

SangP

No i dont, That is just simply what a good percentage of the online reviews said. Im planning on going down to the dive shop next week and taking a good look at all of them there ie: HOG, Diverite, OMS, and the Hollis. comparing weight, size, sharpness, etc...

Jbell8289, I was asking Scott L not you about the comment about the bogus gear.

SangP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom