Bad Air on Mountain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

for the last 12 years I've used TJ- Regulator Cleaner that is Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive acid for Regulators, Aluminum and Steel tanks, non-reactive to Oxygen and removes corrosion, sodium and calcium deposits.

This product Will not damage base metal, and leaves a non-toxic protective coating.

Available in the US only

Mr Adams

I've read about "Tumble Juice" - good stuff - works well !!!

TJ - TUMBLE JUICE: Tank and Regulator cleaner, Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Removes rust, aluminum oxide and salt corrosion, sold and used world wide, may mix up to 8 parts water, reusable. $40.00 US per gallon,

d33ps1x:
Non-corrosive acid? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Not really. Corrosive indicates a chemical action. Acid indicates PH scale being under 7 (neutral).

An example would be milk which is technically an acid with a PH of 6.5 but is non-corrosive to metal.

Scuba_Steve:
It only REALLY matters if you die, right? :)

Beyond that, you just wasted your money, and paying for it somewhere else, again, isn't the answer either.

Did I mention I enjoy the scent of Simple Green?

I guess the point I was trying to make (although not very clearly..) if someone is not satisfied with a service they receive, they should do something about it.. go back to the same place to talk to them.. or if you are really dissatisfied, take your business elsewhere to someone you are comfortable with.. sometimes paying for things twice and gettting a problem fixed is worth it... sometimes dealing with the original shop is too much of a hassle..

d33ps1x

your a funny guy, I'm amused.

Mr Adams

Went to this shop today.

Saw Air Cert.

Got Fill

Good Clean Air.... tastes fresh less filling... :)

anyways the air was great. Shop owner was awesome and friendly.

If you still have a prolem with your tanks I suggest you do as others have mentioned and go back to the shop to ask them for help/fix the problem.

Chris

d33ps1x:
Non-corrosive acid? Isn't that an oxymoron?

It depends on the intensity and the dilution of the acid. Vinegar is an acid, but in the right dilution, it's not corrosive.

Back
Top Bottom