Bahura

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron:
Thanks guys. I'm hoping that if we make it the first dive on a weekday that we'll see one.

good luck. take lots of pics, make sure you dive early. chances are looking good

biggest chance to see them would be before descending into the "amphitheatre"; afterwhich you glide down to the "splitting headache" (thats before the first cavern) for a closer encounter. Stay there and look towards the reefs (330 degrees). Currents should be running though and coming from the right. Watch your exit (0 degrees) when the currents are running and coming from the right. You're now in the washing machine with downcurrents.

Heres some pics -

DOR_2_050_copy.jpg

DOR_2_058_copy.jpg

DOR_2_051_copy.jpg

remember, don't bite on your mouthpiece too hard when you see em..:D

clgsamson:
Ha! your in a better position now to be a DM Bro....hmmm if I was younger....

señorito diving jag...señorito diving :D

pssst...anybody else joining us at PG march 17-18?

clgsamson:
Ha! your in a better position now to be a DM Bro....hmmm if I was younger....

I agree with Jag...your reports amaze me...

jonix:
señorito diving jag...señorito diving :D

pssst...anybody else joining us at PG march 17-18?

Talking about señorito diving, I was just telling one of the members of this famous trio in the Philippines on another board, who's moving to Sydney that he'll have to get used to lugging his own gear around...no more senorito diving for him unfortunately. They log you in before you jump in then log you out when you exit, that's it.

Hint - I've read somewhere on this board that he holds Creative Thinking classes in Loyola, as well as teach at Ateneo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom