Bali Dive Op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigJoshCRNA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All4Diving was recommended by Mermaid when we booked our trip for next month. Can anybody comment on this operator? If not, can you make a recommendation? We want to dive one day before we get on the Mermaid II. Also, which site would you recommend for easy dives...it's been a year since we were in the water :shocked2:

thanks all!!!

I was in bali last nov doing my advance course with Atlantis Dive Bali.
They took care of me and my friends really really well. Our divemaster taught us alot about buoyancy control and we were all better divers after our trip. Also, when we requested to see certain critters, he would try his best to fulfill our wish list even thou we were there on course.

I would say tulamben and amed area is pretty easy with little or no currents. The marine life is amazing and I saw so much, I had to squeeze all the words on my logbook. Dive the liberty wreck either early morning or night. It can get pretty crowded. But when there's not too many divers in the water, it is really magical.

All4Diving was recommended by Mermaid

I think All4Diving is just an agent (they just sale other dive centers courses & trips) here in Bali : they are BIG in Thaïland but actually quite new & small here in Bali ...

Regarding the dive center, it depends where you intend to stay in Bali ...

I dived in Bali this year with Aqua Marine Diving and the experience was excellent.

There are plenty of lovely dives there, but diving the US Liberty in the night was just magic.

Just a quick update on this thread...did two dives on the Liberty in Tulamben with Gobang from GekoDiveBali and had a spectacular time. He was professional and very helpful. I'll certainly dive with that outfit again. As a matter of fact, Gobang was telling about some great spots for macro and got me ready to come back...so chances are ill be back sooner than later :))

Back
Top Bottom