Bali diving (early August)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cumbo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I'm going with a friend to Bali at the end of July, and am going to do diving. What I need is an operator, who can arrange transport from our hotel, gear and take us diving for a day to Tulamben and Seraya (3 dives, divided 1/2 or 2/1). What I also need is for it to be cheap. :wink: We'd probably be diving with nitrox. What is a reasonable price for this? I've spent several months in Bali before and dove 3 dives at Tulamben with 70 USD (incl. transport from Seminyak, full gear, water). I wouldn't hurt to have a good guide, too.

Another question: where, in Bali, can one do PADI Enriched Air Diver with the lowest price? We only need the certification, because the theory part is already clear.

Help please!

Hi Cumbo,

We can arrange private dive safaris that are custom made to suit your itinerary. Are you staying in Seminyak for your whole time here in Bali or would you be wanting to stay up in the Tulamben area for 2 nights to really get the most out of your diving up there. If you are based in Seminyak it will take a further 2 1/2 hours to get up to the dive sites every day for a 2 dive program and then back again, however if you stayed up there you could take advantage of one of our unlimited diving packages and pack in as much diving as possible in the 3 days, Tulamben Wreck, Seraya Secrets and Amed.

Please check out our website for further information or don't hesitate to contact me via scubaboard or email for further questions.

Blue Season Bali

Dear Cumbo,

Absolute Scuba Bali provides free Nitrox for certified Nitrox divers. You can complete your Nitrox course there. When you stay at their resort, Tulamben is only about 1 hour and after that you still have the opportunity to dive at Gili Tepekong (Shark Point ), Gili Biaha (Shrk Cave), and big chance to see Mola-mola araound these dive site that is not far from their resort. Check their website at Absolute Scuba Bali - Bali Dive Center - Bali Scuba Diving, Absolute Scuba Bali - Bali Dive Center - Bali Scuba Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom