Baltimore area dive clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barrmust

Contributor
Reaction score
Im in Glen Burnie just south of Baltimore and am looking for a club to dive with. I have come up with the Atlantis Rangers. Does anyone have any other sugestions for other active clubs or opinions on the Rangers?

Thanks
Russ

I belong to a great club of very active divers, affiliated with the Brass Anchor Scuba Shop in Frederick. Brass Anchor Scuba Center Frederick PADI Courses There are divers of all types from beginners to those whose dive logs are as thick as a New York phone book. Club members do local dives almost every weekend all summer, and a lot of awesome trips to further destinations year round. It's really a fun group of dedicated divers. Check it out.

Mountain Dog

Thanks for the suggestion. I am kind of looking for a group closer to home. It does not have to be a club. I am just looking for some other divers to get wet with since the two people i normaly dive with are a little busy. Also the more people I have to dive with the more oportunity i will get to dive>

Thanks
Russ

I just joined Brass Anchor's club mentioned above. If you are looking for something a bit closer to you, you might want to check out Off the Wall Scuba's club. Off The Wall Scuba - Scuba Club members SAVE on Equipment in Baltimore, MD

I don't know anything about them other than what their website mentions, but the shop seems to be fairly active on Scubaboard. I remember reading a few posts about pool training that they offer on a regular basis.

Aside from that, I'd just ask around at the local dive shops. Most seem to have some sort of club or group that gets together for dives.

Try Off the Wall Scuba's Dive Club... close by in Middle River MD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom