Baltimore/DC Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If folks are willing to get out of the Inner Harbor, there are a lot of great eating options...

The Helmand on Charles St. in Mt. Vernon is Afgan.

Matthews Pizza on Eastern in Highlandtown serves an amazing pizza. I personally recommend the Crabcake Pizza.

Ze Mean Bean on Fleet Street in Fells point has an Eastern European thing going for it.

Helens Garden on the Canton Square.

Ms. Shirley's in the Inner Harbor on Pratt Street just South of the Aquarium.

Sasha's on Charles in Mt. Vernon.

The Ambassador just off of Charles adjacent to the Hopkins Campus is an awesome Indian place.

Tons of great places to eat all over the City, but not so much in the Inner Harbor. A lot of chains in the Inner Harbor.

Let's not forget Bertha's Mussels in Fells Point! Bertha's Restaurant & Bar l 2007

KL

Does any one have info on the film presentations? Also, with the weather, is this show still a go?

I am up here from Texas, so I will be at our booth!! Or table, since UPS has not delivered the actual "booth" yet due to weather. good thing i brought the items with me instead of shipping everything like I originally planned.

LOL! this weather is like the weather at the Texas Dive Show last year :wink:

I don't see the film presentations on the website, but the email says by Ethan Gordon, Walt Stearns, Ellsworth Boyd, and Ty Sawyer.

is anyone else having problems with the aquarium website? that is 2 days now that I have tried to purchase a ticket online and it won't let me. :(

I am up here from Texas, so I will be at our booth!! Or table, since UPS has not delivered the actual "booth" yet due to weather. good thing i brought the items with me instead of shipping everything like I originally planned.

LOL! this weather is like the weather at the Texas Dive Show last year :wink:

I don't see the film presentations on the website, but the email says by Ethan Gordon, Walt Stearns, Ellsworth Boyd, and Ty Sawyer.

is anyone else having problems with the aquarium website? that is 2 days now that I have tried to purchase a ticket online and it won't let me. :(

I bought my tickets yesterday and no problems. Is it snowing there today? It is snowing here in Cental VA since 8 am. I will be driving up there in the next few hours, should prove to be a fun ride. Good luck getting items delivered today.

UPS status said it is IN baltimore and Out for Delivery yesterday at 2:00, but then delayed due to weather :(. That was the last update.

I just looked out the window and yes, it is snowing now, but it wasn't earlier.

I did see that the aquarium was closed yesterday, but what I mean is that I can't buy my tickets on the website. I keep getting an error screen. "unable to load user"

Guess I'll just walk down there.

UPS status said it is IN baltimore and Out for Delivery yesterday at 2:00, but then delayed due to weather :(. That was the last update.

I just looked out the window and yes, it is snowing now, but it wasn't earlier.

I did see that the aquarium was closed yesterday, but what I mean is that I can't buy my tickets on the website. I keep getting an error screen. "unable to load user"

Guess I'll just walk down there.

I just tried the Aqu website again and had no probems with getting to ticket purchase. Have you tried to use another computer, maybe the hotels????

Old man winter won't let go of his grip on Baltimore. But now worries, we'll be serving fresh brewed Indonesian coffee and home baked cookies again on Saturday at our booth to keep the shivers away!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom