Question Banning.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can sum up the ToS in 4 words...

Don't be a dick.
To be fair, the OP, a vary nice guy I am conversing with, is not a dick. He got caught up in a selling post in the wrong forum and got spam-hammered.

I have told him which forums are open to selling.

The deleted posts mentioned there were deleted for a specific, explained reason:

Nobody was banned. You can argue about what you think the rules should be for the beginning divers forum, but that's a different discussion. To me this seems like an exceedingly poor example of

as you claimed.
The people who were banned cannot give you the proof you want.

There are other names for Canadians but I’d probably get in trouble. I’m half Canadian, BTW, eh, with a large dash of French-Canadian on the other side.
American-lite?

Well, there's a lot of diving practices which are noticably more controversial than that.

Personally, I wouldn't dive with you (but that's my choice), but I can't see that your opinions are particularly controversial. I've heard those opinions quite a few times. Just be open about your preferences during the pre-dive chat, and any competent diver should be fine with diving (or not diving) with you
I'm sure the guy that got banned feels better now that he knows my type of diving is not among the most controversial diving practices.

I will also have to learn to live with the knowledge that you wouldn't dive with me.

The struggle is real.

The struggle is real.
Fortunately, I'm on my phone or you would have owed me a keyboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom