Barbados first week of December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Interceptor I looked it up and looks like the water temp averages 28 degrees celsius or 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Sounds pretty good to me.

And Mikeycanuk thanks for the tips, still thinking about renting a car.

Cheers

Get a car! The GPS is a MUST. And I wasn't kidding about 2 lane roundabouts. Have fun and make reservations for The Cliff now if you feel like going to the #1 restaurant in the Caribbean (it's $$$$$ though, but you have to go at least once)

Looks like I will be seeing a few of you there. Im also going end of nov till first week of december. I will be the guy with a 5mm wetsuit and nex5r in a nauticam housing :)

---------- Post added October 31st, 2013 at 10:55 PM ----------

What camera are you bringing interceptor?

I have the sigma 19 with dome port and i will try my 18-55 kit which is a great copy. I ended up selling my z32 and 24 since they were so close to it. I think i will be doing dives on nov. 29/30 and dec. 2/3. I hear there are a lot of great drift dives.

Back
Top Bottom