Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could try Eco Dive Barbados with Andrew Western.

Cannot comment on if they are the "best", as I have not tried all of them to compare. I've dived with a lot of operators through the Carribean and Pacific. I have no problem recommending them.

He and Mikey are terrific and have a nice small boat.

I dove with Barbados Blue a few months ago, had a good time. They're about 1 mile south of Bridgetown, at the Hilton.

Just coming to end of Barbados trip and have to say that Eco dive are one of the best dive ops I have ever used. Especially great if you are into photography. Great dive times of 60+ minutes. Max of 6 divers on the boat on each trip. Nothing is too much trouble.

Just coming to end of Barbados trip and have to say that Eco dive are one of the best dive ops I have ever used. Especially great if you are into photography. Great dive times of 60+ minutes. Max of 6 divers on the boat on each trip. Nothing is too much trouble.

Told you so :)

Awesome I always love diving Barbados

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom