Wreck diving in Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool! Barbados was never big on my radar for diving. How does it stack up to other Caribbean destinations in your opinion?

Carlise Bay is a blast! Warm, clear waters, maybe 40 feet deep. There's a whole bunch of wrecks close together, can do them in one dive.

Very cool! Barbados was never big on my radar for diving. How does it stack up to other Caribbean destinations in your opinion?

I really liked Barbados. It offered a great combination of reef dives and wreck dives. And, everything was pretty close to town. West Side Scuba was great to work with.

I really liked Barbados. It offered a great combination of reef dives and wreck dives. And, everything was pretty close to town. West Side Scuba was great to work with.

Was there healthy marine life (fish, critters, etc.)?

Boltsnap, yes, but your typical reef fish. Nothing large except for a few rays. The reefs looked pretty healthy.

I realize this is an older thread but I’m wondering if you have any recommendations on a hotel.? The wife and I are looking at going to Barbados in January and I’d like to do some diving. The Hilton resort looks right next to the dive shop.

Back
Top Bottom