BARE joins the ScubaBoard community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BARE

Wetsuits, Drysuits, & Accessories
Reaction score
BARE SPORTS (BARE SPORTSWEAR /FitzWrightCo.) is happy to be a new member of the ScubaBoard community. For over 35 years BARE has been a part of the global dive community and produce quality wetsuits, drysuits and accessories for divers of all sizes, genders and skill levels.

We will be launching a BARE Q&A Forum shortly, and look forward to answering any questions that you in the ScubaBoard community may have for us.

Greg Eiers
VP Sales Americas

Welcome Greg, Your terrific line of products is an asset to this on-line community.

Likewise, welcome to ScubaBoard, Greg. Although I've never used any of BARE's products, I've spoken with a number of satisfied customers out here at the dive park and on "our" boat, the King Neptune.

It's great to have you on board

There are quite a lot of your product lovers in Poland (dry suits mainly)
:D

Mania

Welcome aboard. My wife and I both use your drysuits and are rather pleased with the products.

Shane

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Greg. Good to have BARE on board. Perhaps BARE can give our members some great discounts to your products...

Welcome to the Board Greg. I just checked out your website. Very nice.

We look forward to seeing you around. Let us know if you are planning to come down to south Florida for some diving. We are always going out to play.

Welcom, Greg. I love all three of my BARE wetsuits!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom