For Sale Bauer Air Compressor HP Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WB2GLP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm selling my Bauer scuba compressor. I forget whether it's a Purus or Utilus, but it works well and runs on 220v. electric. Fill whip and a gallon of synthetic oil is included. Fan shroud is a bit ugly looking, but that can easily be replaced without tools and is reflected in my asking price of $1400 or best offer. Local pickup is preferred, but will work with you if you want to use U-Ship or something like that.

Best way to reach me is by cell. Two zero one 602-6529. Call or text if interested.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Just a suggestion run that gauge up to max and snap a picture with it Makes it look much more appealing than 550 PSI.

I'm in the process of moving and the new house doesn't have 220 off the panel. And I haven't the time to drop it in with all the other construction going on. Good suggestion though. It will reach well over 3500 psi.

{BUMP} Open to offers. Also open to trade or partial trade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom