Bauer Junior II compressor, 20 hours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullnglide

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We bought this compressor about 8 months ago and it had 4 hours on it. We have since put 16 more hours on it for a total of 20. It is in excellent condition. We bought it as a temporary solution to our big compressor being down. It is now fixed and we currently have no need for the Bauer. It is located in Panama City, FL and still currently hooked to our fill station so you can see it run if so desired. It currently has the single phase electric motor on it and also comes with the gasoline motor. I believe the compressor is 3.9 CFM and can fill to 5000psi (that would probably take awhile) however we have used it to fill AL80s to 3000psi. It is not recommend to run o2 through it and we haven't but some say that they have used these compressors for nitrox. If you need any in particular specs please pm me. I am in PC at least once a month so I can pick it up and arrange to meet someone in West Central GA. Someone is available at the shop any day of the week besides Sunday if your in the PC area. $2300.00 Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 82
Through the serial numbers and engine stamps I have confirmed with Charles Simms at the Norfolk, VA Bauer office that it is indeed the 3.9CFM. It is set to cut off at 3200psi but has a max pressure of 5000psi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 102
Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom