Be afraid ....... be very afraid ......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dxtreme once bubbled...
I am EXCITED :jester:

ANY GOOD LOCATION TO DIVE IN THE MIDWEST/SOUTH THESE TIME OF THE YEAR ???

On my Check out dives i was wearing 2/3mm oneill and Dacor 6mm jacket. I figure if i put in a hood, gloves and booties it should be more comfortable

Brrrrrr..... how about the Carribean?! Get in some nice warm water, beautul fishies, corals, babes in bikinis on the beach waiting for the big, strong divers to emerge...=-)
---Terry

That sounds good but i am saving $$$ for the future !! THe future is kinda 15" long, made of plastic and colorful with a long paddle.

OH I SEE IT NOW :eek:

ITS MY SOON TO BE BRAND NEW KAYAK !!!!!!!!!!! :D

but my LDS is planning a trip to the Carribean next summer but i doubt i can shell the $$$ after the kayak ;-0

I am still planning to dive domestically but could not find a good venue yet.

also planning to take the AOW mid of next year :D

It is a good thing you have found this site, hopefully you will listen to what people have to say about equipment and not end up with an expensive useless set (as I did...all I can say is split fins;-0 ) and an awesome useful set, obtained after research and advice:snorkel: ....as there are two divers in this home, we have alot of extra stuff, the dive shop :devil: we took our first course from was very eager to help us pick out equipment....and spend our money:monst:

"That sounds good but i am saving $$$ for the future !! THe future is kinda 15" long, made of plastic and colorful with a long paddle..."

Am I missing something? A fifteen inch kayak?!? with a long paddle?!? Is this code for something else?

Seriously, welcome to the underwater world. I'm trying to come up with colorful ways to convince the wife to let me go diving somewhere southern and warm.

Have fun and be safe.:)

If you re-read the post closely, you will see that the dives were done to a depth of 46 inches. Don't know why, but I just had to point that out. I didn't catch it untill you said something about the depth.

Later, Hawk.

Congrats. I have to ask, what quarry has all of that crap in it?

Madison Water Park at Madison (suburb of Huntsville, AL)

check it out... its pretty cool but hte max dept is 48" ft (for u wise guys out there) :)

www.rockdivers.com

Cant wait to get deep and wet again !!!!!!!!! and that AOW !

I forgot to say that in the earlier post I made. I hadn't posted anything here for a few months and had to get a quick one in last night. I had to come back tonight and add this since I so rudely forgot. Congrats and have a great time diving and keep the great attitude up!

Later, Hawk.

Dxtreme once bubbled...
I am EXCITED :jester:

problem is .... everybody is a whimp around here !! nobody wants to Dive till APRIL/MAY !!!!!!!!!!!

What should i do ??? train in the local pool ?? dive in more quarry ??

Want to dive more? Continue your education sign up right away for Advanced and after that Rescue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom